Printable Real Estate Lease Agreement and Helpful Information
Instantly print a professional real estate lease agreement and protect your property and rights now! Also, there is an extra section at the end of the lease where you are able to write your own additional provisions and disclosures.
Do you need to get a Real Estate Lease Agreement now for either residential property, apartment property, or commercial property? If you answered yes to the above, you have come to the right place. Here you can instantly print a professional lease contract within literally 30 seconds!
Important Reasons Why You Should Use A Lease Agreement.
- Protect your legal rights.
- Protect your property.
- You will have the law on your side should any problems arise because a lease is a binding legal contract.
- No grey areas because the legal contract clearly states the rights and responsibilities of both parties.
- Avoid the risk of being sued.
The Problem With Legal Forms!
- Legal forms can be very expensive if you personally commission an attorney to draw up a lease for you.
- It can take much time for your attorney to complete the job.
- Lease Agreements are not easily available in the offline world!
The Solution For Getting A Professional And Affordable Real Estate Lease Now Is To Purchase And Print The Blank Lease Forms Available Below.
Real Estate Lease Agreement(Residential)
Regular Price – $19.99
Discount Price – $14.99
You save $5.00! (25%)
The 4 Main Types Of Lease Contracts Are;
- Residential Lease Agreements.
- Commercial Lease Agreements.
- Equipment Lease Agreements.
- Auto Lease agreements.
However, this is by no means an exhaustive list in fact here at Instant-Lease-Agreements.com we offer over many different types of lease agreements such as apartment letting, auto leasing and room renting.
Benefits Of Instantly Purchasing And Printing Your Own Lease Agreements!
- Saves You time and money.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Protects your rights.
- Instantly print now!
- Make unlimited copies.
- Quality legal forms.
- Available in Word and PDF Format.
“Avoid Liability And Get Protection Of Your Rights With Our Lease Forms”
OK, so what’s it going to cost for this exciting and incredible resource of immediate access to our Real Estate Lease Agreements that protect your rights and give you peace of mind?
Your total investment for our quality and professional Lease Agreement is only $14.99! (our best discount price! as it is normally $19.99) that will give you complete and total protection of your rights with a 25% saving!
No, it is not dirt cheap at $14.99, but you could spend hundreds on an attorney to provide you with a blank Lease Agreement and you certainly wouldn’t get it immediately!
You don’t risk any money by Purchasing our Lease Agreement because we have a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not happy you can get a fast refund with no questions asked.
To grab your copy of a Real Estate Lease Now! best suited to your situation just click on the “Order Now” button below and you will be taken to the secure order page where you can use your credit card or PayPal if you like.
Once you have paid a link will appear on your device screen, click it to open the lease document, then print. Super quick and easy!
Real Estate Lease Agreement (Residential)
Regular Price – $19.99
Discount Price – $14.99
You save $5.00! (25%)
“Our Lease Agreements Are Quick, Easy and Affordable To Get.”
And best of all, our blank real estate lease is 6 pages long and has over 28 provisions which include some of the following;
terms, rent, damage deposit, use of premises, condition of premises, assignment and subletting, alterations and improvements, non-delivery of possession, hazardous materials, utilities, maintenance, and repair and rules, damage to premises, inspection of premises, subordination of lease, tenants hold over, surrender of premises, animals, quiet enjoyment, indemnification, default, late charge, abandonment, rights and remedies, recording of agreement, governing law, severability, binding effect, descriptive headings, construction, non-waiver, modification and notice.
Also, there is an extra section at the end of the lease where you are able to write your own additional provisions and disclosures.
Just think! You will never again have the hassle and expense of costly attorney fees.
Remember we have a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, so if you are not happy we refund quickly without fuss. Real Estate Lease Agreement(Residential) Regular Price – $19.99 Discount Price – $14.99 You save $5.00! (25%) Sale Only $14.99!
What is a real estate lease?
A real estate lease is a document that outlines the rights and responsibility of a lessor and lessee or landlord and tenant. It comprises of several elements as follows.
- Possession of Property. This component of a real estate lease deals with the lessee/tenant right of ownership. In other words, it gives the tenant space to utilize the property to their pleasure, but it does not necessarily mean that the lessor/landlord cannot access the premises. Since the landlord has the right to carry out repairs to their property.
- Term of the Lease. Most leases go for months or years. This clause describes that a lease should be clear on the start date and when the contract ends. The tenant/lessee is expected to move out of the property automatically upon the end date of the lease unless otherwise negotiated.
- Security Deposit. This provision states how to go about the deposit.
- Maintenance of the Property. Maintenance varies depending on the purpose of the real estate lease use. For residential use, it is the duty of the landlord to carry on support, but for commercial use, it is up to the lessee/ tenant to carry on with repairs and maintenance.
- Sublease of the Leased Property. In this clause, it states out whether the sublease is acceptable and if yes by which conditions. Sublease means the tenant can assign their lease to another party. Hence this component deals with how to go about it.
- The alternative for the Tenant. It provides the tenant with the option to purchase the leased property during the lease period or renew the lease before the end of the contract. In case they want to, they should give advanced notice.
- Limits of Usage of the Leased Property. This clause focuses on the tenant and how they utilize the asset, but in case there are no restrictions the tenant is expected to use the asset in line with the law.
What is the difference between a lease and a rental agreement?
A lease agreement is a contract between two parties where one party allows the other to use the property belonging to them for a defined period. A rental agreement is a short-term contract between a landlord and a tenant where the tenant is allowed to use the property for a limited period.
A lease agreement, may include an offer to purchase the leased property while in a rental agreement, there is no offer to buy the property.
In a lease agreement, the terms of the contract are not modifiable until it expires, but in a rental agreement, the landlord can alter the terms of the contract at their own free will.
The landlord is responsible for repair and maintenance in a rental agreement whereas in a lease agreement, repair and maintenance responsibility usually falls to the landlord. In a rental agreement, there is no specified accounting standard, whereas, in the lease agreement, the accounting standard is AS -19.
With a lease the parties are referred to as the lessor and lessee while with rental agreements the parties are the landlord and tenant. Overall a lease is a long term contract while a rental agreement is a short term contract.
How can I get a lease agreement?
When you are renting your property, you need a lease to define how you are going to relate with your tenant. Since a lease is a legal document, it is one of the essentials you should have as a property owner.
It is also essential as it can stand in a court of law in case of problems between a landlord and tenant. Easily print your own lease here now!
Are lease agreement public records?
A lease agreement is a private document and stored together with your essential documents. When it is in a public record, it violates your privacy and anyone can see all your details since it contains all personal information from name, address and financial status.
Can I write my lease agreement?
Since a lease is an agreement that comprises of a property owner and tenants it is better to use a professionally written document because you can have confidence in the legal protection it provides. An official lease, if need be will provide strong evidence in a court of law since a verbal lease or a handwritten lease are considered weak as proof.
A lease is comprised of basics modules like period of the contract, amount to be paid, rights and obligations of both a landlord and the tenants, and consequences that can occur if the set conditions are not adhered to. If you want to write your own ensure you see an attorney to recheck it.
What should I include in a lease agreement?
For your lease to be a complete and a valid document here are some of most common components a landlord would need to include.
- Identity of all tenants (names). Include every adult living in your rental unit, and they should sign the lease, this gives the landlord the ability of asking payment from other tenants in case one of them fails to pay.
- Tenancy Term. Outline precisely the type of contract you are offering. Give a directive if it is a fixed- term lease or a rental agreement considering the time you want to rent your property.
- Rent. Give details of the amount to be paid and when it is due. Outline also the mode of payment which you prefer.
- Fees and deposits. Clarify the deposit use, its limit, and how the deposit will be returned. Ensure you are clear on the issue to avoid conflicts later.
- Repair and Maintenance. Describe the responsibility of the tenant to your facility and also your responsibility to the same.
- Prohibition of illegal activities/disruptive activities (e.g. noise). Your lease should speak out clearly on this matter to avoid problems with your tenants and the authorities.
- Pets. In this clause, if you allow pets, you should state it out clearly in this section. If you do permit pets, you should also add instructions to create a pleasant environment by stating amount, size and type etc…
- Local Laws. Ensure that your lease is per all setup laws in your region.
What makes a lease valid?
For a lease to be valid it must include the following.
- Contact details. It consists of the capacity to communicate, meaning both parties must be in a position to engage.
- A signature, this show acceptance by both sides.
- Fees, this includes the means of payment.
- Lease provisions. These are the responsibilities, securities, and so on.
Does a lease have to be notarized?
Notarizing means taking a lease to a notary public official, who in turn checks your identity, becomes a witness to your signature and seals the contract. There is certainly no need to notarize leases which are valid for short periods. It is a good idea to do this for long term leases, but it usually is not mandatory.
For more information about notarizing, you should check on what your state has put in place since different locations have different requirements.
Is a handwritten lease legal?
Whether typed or handwritten a lease acts as a binding document.
Does your lease cover all that it is necessary for full legal protection? A handwritten lease is legal as long as it covers all necessities, but a typed professionally written lease is more valid and the best alternative always.
How Does A Real Estate Lease Agreement Protect Your Rights?
A real estate lease agreement is a contract between the lessor (the owner of the property) and the lessee (the renter).
It allows the lessee to use the property in exchange for a monthly fee paid to the lessor. A lease contract stands to protect both the rights of the owner and the renter. Let us examine how.
The conditions regarding use, on the other hand, protects the owner from unwanted property damage from the renter. It always provides a manner of reimbursement should such damage occur. A provision for a security deposit usually covers for the cost of repair after the lease expires.
A professional lease document can be drafted by a lawyer or can be instantly purchased and printed from online in less than 60 seconds! Saving you time and money! Grab Your Lease Below Now!
What Are The Components Of A Commercial Real Estate Lease Agreement?
If you are about to lease a commercial space, you should choose the site wisely.
On top of that you have to carefully study the commercial real estate lease agreement. You must ensure that the important conditions are all present in the contract. Let us discuss some important terms.
The duration or term of a commercial lease is usually between 3 to 5 years. The term is usually negotiable, meaning you can request the lessor to either shorten or lengthen the term. A shorter term can work well with first time renters and property owners. It allows both parties some form of adjustment to be effected in a shorter period of time.
An equally important provision in the commercial lease is the accurate description of the property including the exact measurement of a commercial space. In business, every square feet of space counts, it is also important criteria in determining if a rental amount is reasonable or not.
Whether you are the property owner or a prospective renter, it pays to review lease contract carefully. Some prospective renters even review similar lease forms to have some comparison to a good agreement. If you need affordable lease forms fast, a good way to do this would be to purchase a real estate lease agreement online.
Why Use A Professional Real Estate Lease Agreement?
Real Estate Lease agreements are contracts between an owners of the property called the lessor and the renter called the lessee. The agreement allows the lessee to use the property for a monthly rent paid to the property owner.
The written agreement serves to protect both the rights of the owner as well as the renter. On the side of the renter, the agreement serves to protect his right against indiscriminate eviction. The lease document details his rights and protects him from possible changes that can be done by the property owner even before the end of a lease contract.
Lease forms also serve to protect the rights of the property owner. For example, in a typical real estate lease contract there is a provision that limits and regulates the purpose and use of the property by the renter. This not only preserves and prolongs the property, but also ensures that no illegal activity is done within the premises.
It is not easy to draft a lease contract yourself. It is often left to the experts to craft a well written legal document. An affordable alternative to hiring a lawyer is purchasing and printing these forms from online.
Make big savings and quickly get a lease agreement here now! (residential)
The legal information on this page is not a substitute for professional legal advice, read the disclaimer. This page does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is it a solicitation to offer legal advice.